Friday, April 07, 2006

Weekend Update

Um...yeah. Quiet here. Rayne's moved in and starting to settle. All with no drama, thank the Lord. I've today off, which I promptly wasted away in sleep and laying out by the pool for the most part, whee. Now that it's warming up into spring, I'm ready for it to be warm enough to swim. That's really all I've got right now.

Wait, there's a little more. Yes, I'm fine. No, I don't want to talk about it. My previous entry was a public message on a private matter intended for one person as a public admission of wrong doing. They know who they are. There's no need for me to go on about it, so stop asking.

if i ever lose my faith in you, there'd be nothing left for me to do

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So John and I were musing over the addition of Rayne to Chez Hookah. We were wondering about how Rayne and Doug would get along, Rayne being the ironically named little ray of sunshine she is, and Doug being...Doug. In the end we decided it would be like matter and antimatter, and they would both cease to exist upon her entering the house. Pooft.
--Lenore
PS: Hi Rayne!

thatweirdgirl said...

heheheee.

I'm suddenly struck by the STOS ep The Alternative Factor.