Friday, April 22, 2005

Update! w00t!!!1

Sorry it's been so long, folks. I've been really busy these past few days. Work, work, work. But work is looking good. Just the other day, I joked with my supervisor about getting a two-three dollar raise. He didn't laugh. He said something more along the lines of "well, we'll see." Yeah, I could do with that kind of raise. Any kind of raise will be nice, though. So work, work is good. There's been a competition of sorts in the department. Whoever sells the most service plans gets a $25 gift card. And free lunch. Yeah, free lunch! I have 55. My closest competitor has I think 27. Yes, I am awesome. I have a career ahead of me, should I choose.

Also, we move in seven days. Seven! Yay! So. Very. Excited. w00t.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

w00t!!1? Did you just say w00t!!1?

I'm so ashamed...

(*wink*)

-Ebo