Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Many Futures

So it's been a while since I last updated. And there's a lot of ground to cover. So here goes.

I've started saving for the future! I enrolled in the 401(k) program at work and my last paycheck saw my first deposit. I've also opened a savings account with automatic deposits of $25 a month, plus whatever I put in myself. So yay my future. Especially since I got my first raise. So yay!

In other news, Chris is not having a great time now. I won't go into why, it's not my place. If you are curious, ask him.

KOTOR II: Rocking my socks. Thanks for letting me hang on to your Xbox, Jerod.

Also, mad kudos to Joss Whedon. I was watching an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. There's a Dungeon Master character, and he's running a game for girl I don't recognise, Xander, and Giles. And the players go up against Trogdor the Burninator. Trogdor! The Burninator! Of Homestarrunner.com fame! How cool is that?!

burninating the peasants

1 comment:

thatweirdgirl said...

good for you!

KOTOR II, oh yeah, it freakin rocks...just wait til you get around to Jade Empire.

He's in my thoughts.