Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Huh.

It seems I've found someone to accompany me in my insomnia again. It's bittersweet. That is a wound I don't know will ever heal. Not completely. There's something new, though. Different. Won't be the same. But how could it be? One step at a time, I guess. If I can stick to that. It's been a while. I'm a little impatient. That and I've got a long stride with this legs of mine. I tend to skip steps. We'll see.

My boots continue to be awesome. I need to take some pictures of them. With me in them, maybe.

My new car radio finally arrived. I could bore with the details and reasons why this is the single most awesome car stereo I have ever seen and worked with, but suffice to say that it allows an insane amount of control over the music. It pleases my audiophility...ness...ary...whatever.

In work news, the job remains the same. Most days it's alright, but ultimately, it lacks real fulfillment. There's a whole lot of potential, though. Might be worth sticking around as part time, even if I get another job. We'll see. Speaking of other jobs! We'll have nearly a dozen hookahs with us at Carnivale. It's ridiculous. I hope we sell every damn bit of equipment we're bringing. And then some. Because that'd be super. And back to Best Buy. It seems that Scott, yes that Scott is insisting that Laquinta go to some meeting thing in Charlotte and happily suggested that I take her morning shift. If I didn't want the money I'd have laughed in her face as I told her no. But I also feel a bit of loyalty and responsibility to the department. You don't look good if you don't help out. Or some such. Bleh. Hate opening.

blue-eyed boy meets a brown-eyed girl

No comments: