Sunday, March 25, 2007

What a Witty Title!

Wow. So it seems there's some catching up to do. Heh. When did I last post?

Hmm. Let's see. Since my last post I got a lot of stuff in the mail, the biggest of which were the Wireless N router I got through Best Buy at a ridiculous discount and some stuff for Hannah. And it's pretty much just been work and talking to Hannah all the time for me during this week. I got paid Friday, which was terribly exciting. The biggest news of late, though, is the shiny new lisence plate on the Lincoln! Yay much better car! I just need the time, money, and inclination to put the radio I want in it, and it'll be ready to go. I also need to get the seat fixed. It's got a brand spanking new Die Hard battery. Batteries, by the by, are expensive. Just throwing that out there. I also just put in a wireless N desktop card and BOY is it nice. So fast! I had a wonderful weekend, full of lots of Hannah time. The last two nights of "Get Frisky!" went famously well. Despite the director's sincerest efforts to freak the hell out. I'm still amazed by all the people who came up to me and complimented me on my number. Boggles the mind a bit. The weekend was really good for the Sultan's Tent, too. The last two weekends we hadn't gotten all that great a reception, but this weekend was a lot better. The crowd was a lot better for the show, too. Saturday afternoon I slept in (Thank you, God!) a little bit. Not as late as I'd have liked, but Hannah wanted to go out into the gloriously beautiful day, so I can't complain too much. We tooled about the Four Seasons Mall for a couple of hours searching for the perfect flirty black skirt for her to wear to the show. And it took every damn store in the mall to find it, too! It was worth the effort, as she looked amazing. Not that she ever doesn't, but she cleans up well. Shorty skirt, black lacey top, strappy heels, wine red lips, a felt choker with a dark red and bone colored cameo, and my grey felt hat. I wish I'd have remembered my camera, but alas, the vision will have to live in my brain for now. Today at work isn't really worth mentioning other than it was a beautiful day and I was stuck inside. Boo.

I do love that girl so.

gimme the beat, boys

No comments: