Monday, March 26, 2007

100!

100 RAND0M QUESTI0N SURVEY

1. 4th grade teacher's name:
Mrs. Cartledge

2. Last words you said:
"Besides, I'll probably have to edit the photos. I don't know how dark they'll be."

3. Last song you listened to:
Black Eyed Peas - Hey Mama

4. Last person you hugged?
Hannah (so long ago!)

5. Last thing you laughed at:
losers what don't know how to park

6. Last time you said I love you, and meant it:
Earlier today when I was talking to Hannah on the phone

7. Last time you cried:
Oy. Uh...2001?

8. Do you have a penis:
*checks* Yep, still there.

9. What color socks are you wearing:
Socks? What are these socks?

10. What's under your bed:
Boxes of Space Elves

11. What time did you wake up?:
Ugh. 8ish.

12. What's your least favorite ice cream:
Any kind with real fruit bits in it.

13. Current hair:
getting longer at the request of the Hannah

14. Do you have a fish tank, if so how big:
nope

15. Current annoyance:
my job

17. Current desktop background:
Skywarp

18. If you could play any instrument what would it be?
piano

19. Favorite color(s):
white/silver, grey/gunmetal

29. How tall are you?
6'3"

30. Current favorite word/saying:
Score!

31. Favorite Show:
Rome

32. Favorite season:
Winter

36. What is your career going to be like:
career? wha?

37. How many kids do you want:
0-3

39. Said "I hate you":
It's been a while.

40. Ever get into a fight with your pet:
not so much. just him whining a lot.

41. Have you ever been to New York:
nope

42. Been to Arizona:
nope

43. Been to California:
nope

44. Been to Hawaii:
nope

45. Been to Mexico:
nope


46. Been to Italy:
nope

47: Been to Ireland:
nope (I never get to go anywhere!)

48. Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day?
far, far too often.

49. Do you have a crush on someone?
yes. I'm dating said crush

50.

51.

52.

53. What book are you reading now?
Not much at the moment. Might pick the Silmarillion back up again.

54. Where is it?:
next to my computer desk

55. What is the first thing you think when you wake up in the morning?
(*^@#*&%*$&#@~!!!!1

56. How many rings before you answer your phone?
as many as it takes for me to get outside so I can get a signal

57. Future daughter's names?:
Hmm. Haven't put as much thought in this one. Catherine Marie, maybe?

58. Future son's names?:
William Harrison, Gabriel Thomas

59. What do you sleep with:
Not much. A number of pillows between 2 and 5. Depending on how soon I get comfortable. And on the better nights a certain lady I know.

60. What do you wear to sleep?
me boxers


61. Where are you:
my room, "The Geek Cave"

62. Where do you wish you were?:
Boone

63. Piercings?:
nope

S0ME EXTRA STUFF

67. Where are you staying tonight:
my room

70. Who is the last person that called you:
Hannah

71. Where do you want to get married:
Big old church with an outdoor reception

72. Have you ever drank:
Ha!

73. Hate:
Overrated as a fuel source.

74. Are you or have you Been In Love?
Yes and Yes.

75. Are you timely or always late?
Depends. I'm hardly ever on time for work. It's a shame I'm such a high performer that they can't fire me.

77. Do you like being around people?
I hate people. I like being around a few select persons.

78. Best feeling in the world:
Hannah


80. You a health freak?
not a freak, no

82. Are you lonely right now?
A little. Hannah's a little far away.

86. Do you want kids:
Someday

LAST 48 H0URS HAVE YOU?

87. Cried:
nope

88. Bought something:
some Sprite at work

89. Gotten Sick:
nope

90. Sang:
yep. it's been slow at work, so I've been able to sing along

91. Said "I love you":
yep. I love you, Hannah.

92. Wanted To Tell Someone You Loved them:
and have!

94. Moved On:
Moved on completely the first moment I held Hannah.

95. Talked to someone:
I work retail. I have to talk to people. Ick.

96. Had a serious talk:
In a manner of speaking, yeah.

97. Missed Someone:
Yep!

98. Hugged Someone:
yep

99. Kissed someone:
Yep!

100. Yelled at Someone:
Nope.

if heaven is on the way, we'll wrap your world around it

No comments: