Sunday, August 14, 2005

The Time of Upgrade

Well, my wireless carddecided it wanted to poop out on me. I was not impressed. So my plan was to purchace a USB Wireless adapter as I clocked out, right then and there, badabing badaboom. Nope, no such luck. I left my card in my shorts pocket from last night. Which was a mostly pleasant evening at the ol' Plum Krazy's. So I came home and changed and went back. Sure, I could have just used the laptop for internet usage, but when you're downloading seasons of cartoons like the Transformers, you need Skywarps storage space. And when you want to play FFXI, you need the computer it's installed on. And to heck with the PCI card. The USB adapters gets a better connection anyway. Maybe when I build Nemesis Prime from Skywarp's old components, I reuse the wireless PCI card. Not long until I do that.

In other news, I got a massive spam comment in my last post. It's huge! Everyone should say bad things about blogger user tybx96xpno.

for great justice!

No comments: