Sunday, August 28, 2005

I've Got a New Hat

eBay. Ever my friend. Ever my mortal foe. Skywarp is humming pleasantly along with twice the RAM he had before. From 768 to 1536. Mmm, 1.5 GB of RAM on a 1.32 (overclocked from 1.2) GHz Celeron Tualatin. Maxed out my motherboard. But there's a noticable difference, and I haven't even played FFXI with it yet. Just noticed the normal processes speeding up.

Point the second. My computer is probably one of the most secure personal computers ever. On top of Zone Alarm Pro, the router's firewall, XP's firewall, and Spybot S&D, I now have Norton Internet Security 2005 Anti-Spyware Edition. Hurray for the fringe benefits of my job! Free Norton!

And to finally be on topic with my headline, I found the most coolest cap ever. A Decepticon cap. Black. Purple outline Decepticon symbol on the front, purple trim along the bill with a full icon in the left-hand corner of the bill. Very cool. At least to me.

turning saints into the sea

1 comment:

The Blue-Eyed Rascal said...

Did you know, I was walking down one of the hallways of the Dance and Theatre department and I walked past a picture of YOU,and John, and the rest of the guardsmen, and Chris, and another dude! It was crazy! I was like, "Whoa! I know those guys! There my pals!" FYI, it was flyer for guys to join the Court and guardsmen for CRF. It was just so weird!