Saturday, July 30, 2005

It's 3AM; I must be lonely.

Actually, not really. It's 03:12(as I start this post) and I'm not feeling particularly lonesome. What an interesting day. I was pointed to something online for BestBuy employees that lets us take tests and get free stuff! Thus far I have a copy of Norton Internet Security 2005 Spyware Edition coming my way, as well as a free copy of Linspire (Linux based OS). Not sure what I'm going to do with Linspire yet. If I ever get to upgrading Skywarp (the desktop) I might make a third (yes third) computer for my room. Or maybe as a communal computer for the living/dining area. Who knows. I'm thinking it might be a white case with red lights, call it Ratchet. Hmm.

Anyway, I did a few errands today, walked about BestBuy's computer department wishing I had a lot of money to spend on computer stuff. Which reminds me. I need to put in for the Appliances Supervisor spot. Might not get it, but it's important to show initiative and ambition. Plus Supervisor pay would be the hell out of what I'm getting now. Don't ya know.

The highlight of the evening, however, was a whole bunch of us (my brother Jerod, home from Pey-Loo[Peru], Hugh, Phil, Maiko, Craig, Maria, Jeremy, Heather, Derek, Squatch, and Robin) going out to Plum Krazy's to watch an awesome show put on by Chris's band, Also Known As. A good time was had by all. In fact, I just got back in just now. No, really! Of course, I have to be at work at 7. So no sleep for me until after the meeting. Bleh.

do you (you!) feel like we do?

No comments: