Saturday, May 27, 2006

Tulsa, 3rd Day.

Hot. HOOOOOTTTTT!!!

It was a little warm today. Just a little. But I looked fabulous in my new doublet. I snapped a goodly amount of pictures. Tomorrow I will take a larger number of pictures. OKRF has a pretty sweet site. The town is portioned into different "quarters", such as the Celtic Quarter, etc. I met Adam and Laura, who invited Katherine to help them in their vendor booth. Laura is a quieter woman, but Adam is an...interesting guy. Amusing, though. Tomorrow, lighter clothing. I made the visual presence, time for a day off. Now: pictures!


The local birds of prey show had a constant street presence. That's the first one I saw. A very pretty bird, she is.



This guy's act was a little stilted.



That's me all formal and buttoned tight in my spiffy new doublet. Mmm, custom made grey suede...



A pretty good shot of the May pole right outside Katherine's vender tent.


Ruuuubbyyy!


Another fine trebuchet on the site.


Me a little looser and a lot cooler.


On the site there's a shaded boardwalk. It was a beautiful (and cool!) little hideaway. I will say this about OKRF, it's an awesome site.


And lastly, a pretty good profile shot of me hanging out in Kae's vendor tent. Look at that hair!

i just want one more moondance with you

No comments: