Thursday, September 15, 2005

It Doesn't Mean That I'm Weird

So for the past couple of nights I've been having some weird dreams. Which I suppose is really just "regular" dreams, but given how often I don't dream, it's weird for me. And on top of the real dreams is a lot of half-dreams where my mind is stuck in the world of Xenosaga. Which is an awesome game. Of course, it would help if my cat would stop thinking that 7:30 is an excellent time for me to get up. Even though I don't have to be up and at anywhere at all. At least until today, when I have to be in at work at 2:45. Yeah. Definitely need to be up at 7:30 for that. Especially after staying up until 3:30 playing Xenosaga because I didn't have to be up until 12:00-1:00 the next day because I don't have to be in at work until 2:45. Damn cat. Good thing he's cute. Otherwise he'd be one dead kitty. But for now there is lunch and then work. Hooray.

gotta have my pops

1 comment:

thatweirdgirl said...

I just wanted to share this with someone....

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/131487