Found this on Holly's LiveJournal (see the link down there on the side) and thought I might fill it out while I did some laundry.
1. Who did you last get angry with? Fat Alice
2. What is your weapon of choice? my dark blade, Morelen
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? physical impossibility. my body won't let me
4. How about of the same sex? if given a reason
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? my step-dad
6. What is your pet peeve? Stupid people.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I don't forget things easily.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? laundry
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? 5 pm.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: my cousin, Tony
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? Stuck in traffic.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)? No
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? tossing Michelle about in the pool
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? Alarm? what?
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Espresso smoothie
2. Meat eater? Me am meativore
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? 5 oz. of Peppermint schnaps, 8 oz. Capt. Morgan's Private stock, one Irish car bomb, one Killian's Irish red, three shots of Jameson's Irish Whiskey (12 year), and a bottle and a half of mead. Barely drunk, no hangover.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? Hell no.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? weight's not an issue. size is, and that's being worked on
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? foods is foods
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "LUNCH!"? nah, too small. a cow on the other hand...
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? 1
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? 1?
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? well, duh
4. Have you "done it"? Virgin, 1st Class
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? ye gads, there's so many. I do have a fondness for necks, cheeks, lips, earlobes, and thighs, but I think my favorite is that soft sweet space between the belly button and the gloried temple below
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Nope
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? nope
1. How many credit cards do you own? uno
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? eBay
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? give a lot away, buy some really neat toys and live for about 10 years without the need for work
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? famous. When I become Emperor, thanks to my fame, money enough for comfort will come on it's own
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? for a while. I can make any job interesting
6. Have you ever stolen anything? Nothing significant, but I'm working on a heart
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? 1582 +/-20
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? a tour of duty with Fat Alice
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? graduating with honors
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? become Emperor of America. Either that or settle down, own a house, make a family. I wouldn't mind being able to get my act together and write a novel.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? depends. in some situations, the lady should always come first. Beware the double entendre
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? not that I recall
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? No.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? told her I was falling in love with her
1. What item (or person) of your friends' would you most want to have for your own? there's not a whole lot I want that someone else has. there are things I want that no one has, though
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? Lani
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? Grey, cleric and paladin of Cuthbert
4. Have you ever been cheated on? you have no idea.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? fuller facial hair.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? light-heartedness
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? psh, no
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? lust would be nice, but I'm such a lover of food, so I'll have to go with gluttony
1. What religion do you follow? Christian, ancient
2. What religion were you raised as? Christian, Protestant
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? Yes
4. Do you believe in magic? I've seen spells, and I've seen the power of faith in God
5. What was the last promise you broke? I don't break promises
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? in my darker, pagan days
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? nope. Humans are born flawed, but that's part of the beauty of it all
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? no, but I wasn't disappointed
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? security
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? Yes.
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? yep
6. Do you gamble? from time to time
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? not that I can remember
1. What causes do you support? friends
2. What causes have you given money or time to? church offerings, Salvation Army, friends, beggars
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? yep
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group? not in particular
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? I have
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? Da
7.What's the greatest extent to which you've gone to help a friend in need? helping a friend move like five times
1. What are you most afraid of? I fear nothing save the pain and loss of the ones I love
2. What did you do today that was really brave? confessed my love
3. Who is your favorite super hero, and why? Cyclops, strong, stalwart leader guy
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? immediately
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? Prophets need not the wizard, I would have been happy enough with helping Dorothy get there
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? da
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? I lead, it's what prophets do
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? no
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? If, God forbid, a draft was reinstituted, I'd go enlist
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? yes
4. What should be legalized? the carrying of swords in public
5. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA? right or wrong, he's the pres.
6. What was your favorite media circus trial? OJ, baby
7. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? not yet
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? moderation
2. Do you collect anything? comic books, Warhammer, Transformers
3. Are you addicted to anything? caffiene
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan? no
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? debit card
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do: get as far in with Fat Alice as I did
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? sometimes
1. Who is the wisest person you know? Harold Fisher
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? yep
3. Do you take advice when it's given? a lot of the advice I get I already follow
4. What area are you wisest in? one area? Um...matters of the heart
5. Do you drive defensively? ish
6. What did you learn in the last past week? I'm am so wholly impatient it's maddening