Saturday, January 15, 2005

Life is Good.

2005, the year of the Kwisatz Haderach of Geeks. My year. I'm making money. Actually, I'm making more than I, technically, need so I'm getting ahead, even saving back a little. My girlfriend is beautiful, sweet, enthusiastic, and she loves me. She called me while I was at work, so I go on break and find a voice message from her. Seems she caught a glimpse of the moon, and, in that sight, she thought of me. And she called to let me know that. Am I not truly blessed? Yesterday also saw inspiration in my moments of down time. God didst speak unto me, and I did listen. He wants me to write, so I am formulating a letter, much like the letters of the New Testament of the bible. My train of thought also lead me to envision some campaign speeches if I ever run for any kind of federal office.

Also, the Dune series of books are really good. I had heard iffy things of the rest of the books after Dune, but Dune Messiah was excellent, and Children of Dune is also very good. I need to go out and buy more of the books when I get the chance.

Also, I think I have a hickey.

Booya.

No comments: