Tuesday, March 22, 2005

22 Down, 39 to go.

So it's looking like April 30th is the move date. Yuck. But it's still coming. Still living with the hole, but that's something I'm going to have to live with for a while. Work, of all things, is helping me. It takes my mind off things, I get to listen to music all day. My discount was active as of today. Which is cool. Also, I might be able to transfer to Computer Sales instead of working Car Audio. While I can make more money over in Computers, Car Audio is more laid back. It's something I'll have to think about.

Holly's in a tough spot. She's torn between taking a semester off or trying to keep going. Her grades are in poor shape, and she's not been entirely honest with her parents about it. Having been there, I know how much it sucks. Yes, I keep tabs on her. I don't wanna hear it. I still love her. Still haven't given up on the idea of us being together. Maybe not right now, but someday soon. Just gotta be there if she needs me.

mai ai hee, mai ai ho, mai ai hu, mai ai ha-ha

No comments: