Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Yes, Still Awesome

So I'm still awesome at work. Continuing to impress the bosses I am. Which all adds up to high likelihood of a raise after my 90 day evaluation. Unfortunately, that's not going to do anything for the raising of funds to move with, but oh well. Securing my position at work is slightly more important for the long term. Though if the customers could maybe not wait until I have a truck to put up while my closer is on break to come in by the dozens, press lots of buttons, ask the same question 30 ways to receive the same answer and still not understand, and still not buy anything, that would be just awesome.

I wish I could be eating food with Holly tonight, but even if were plausible, it wouldn't be wise. What with her being sick, stressed, tired, stressed, sore from a cracked rib, and stressed, going out would be a stupid idea. I hope she gets a good night's sleep for once. She needs it. Wish I could do something to help.

Watching The Mummy Returns has reminded me of a couple of things. First, I really like Brendan Fraser's role in it. It was actually a bit of a range stretching role for him, since he usually plays naive nice guy roles in dramas or family-friendly comedies. Of course, I have a tendency to like actors with similar features to me. "See? There's a tall, semi-broad, semi-goofy nice guy! Fairly popular and not a wiry, scraggly pretty boy weirdo. The is hope for me.!" Also? Midnight blue cloth and brown leather? Still an awesome combo.

Hungry. Rah.

i'm calling it love soon

No comments: