Saturday, March 12, 2005

Keeping the Balance

Today was a day that will be remembered for a while. It started pretty good. Lani brought some Krispy Kreme over with her last night. So Krispy Kreme for breakfast. Yay!

*rrrrrrrrt* Sorry. It's 2AM, Saturday morning. Just pretend I posted this a few hours ago. This is a recollection of Friday.

I even left with plenty of time to get gas and be in at work early for a change. Only I ran out of gas one block away from the gas station. Which put me all of one block out from the apartment. Argh! Luckily, Chris was right behind me. So I got a little gas and made it to work only 8 minutes late. Again. But today was payday! Yay! Only I go to Wal-Mart to get my check cashed and grab a bite only to find, after being on hold for 15 minutes, that Wal-Mart doesn't like BestBuy. So I didn't get to eat. Argh! One of my co-workers, a fellow Justin, informed me that I should try Harris Teeter as he, also, learned the hard way that Wal-Mart doesn't like Best Buy checks. Yay! Only the check reader thing for processing payroll checks at the Harris Teeter was busted. Argh! So I'm going to try and run up to Harris Teeter before I go in. I know I've got at least enough gas for the weekend. And I do have a little change so maybe I don't starve tomorrow.

Tomorrow better be better than today. That's all I'm saying. Times like this are when having...someone...would be really nice. Really nice.

build your wall, behind it crawl and hide until it's light

No comments: