Sunday, March 13, 2005

Non-PC Observation

Since working at BestBuy, I have been introduced to a couple of brands of car stereo equipment. One of which is Dual. Dual is cheap. And I mean cheap. Low quality, light-weight plastic crap. It does do one thing well, though. It pushes bass. Now. Who will be surprised when I tell you that a lot of black guys come in and say things like "dude, that's tight, yo." Middle-aged white guys go straight for the Alpines. Younger white guys go for the the Sonys and Pioneers. Over half the black guy go straight for the Dual.

I'm just sayin'.

In other news, it's really boring and lonesome around here. Chris is off at drill, Holly's...yeah, Heather's in Arizona visiting the ren-fest there, and anyone else I'd hang out with is busy or gone. Rah.

can anybody find me somebody to love

No comments: