Sunday, March 06, 2005

Tired. For real this time.

Eight hour day yesterday. Plus Plum Krazy's, because I needed the wind down. Bone Daddy was awesome, and the music helped. Nine hour day today. Which started at 8AM. When means I was up at 7AM. And I couldn't fall asleep until around 4 or 5AM. Even though they fed me twice today at work, I still felt like crap. Knees and legs are ow. And right now I'm in a frustating paradox. I spent a couple of hours holding Holly. But...

I would have given up my wings to be with her. I would have left everything behind to follow her where ever her life took her. I wanted to give up myself to her. But I remain Justin the Winged. The Wise. The Strong. The Pure. Iustis the Alone.

I saw this end.

I regret nothing.

I love her.

cryin' won't help ya, prayin' won't do ya no good

No comments: